Services for Residents

mobile home solicitors | park home solicitorsWe are able to deal with the purchase or sale of mobile homes, site agreements under the Mobile Homes Act 1983, the formation of qualifying residents associations  and if you are an owner-occupier, we can apply for licences or appeal the imposition of conditions if the statutory requirements have not been met.

If you have a question that you would like to ask, please use our free online ‘chat’ facility which will connect you with one of our specialist park home lawyers or leave a message.

Please note that solicitors are bound by certain rules of conduct and cannot enter into situations where a potential conflict of interest may arise. For this reason, we will refuse to accept instructions if we are already acting for another party. We will not normally act for a site owner at the same time as acting for a site resident of the same site, even on different cases. In this way, you can be assured of our impartiality.



Help !

contact us by email


call a mobile home solicitor or chat online


online chat with a park home solicitor