Slide Image 1

Park Homes -
Site Owners

Whether you have an issue with site licensing, written statements or need to settle a dispute, we are able to assist.

We act for both large and small parks throughout the country.

Slide Image 2

Park Homes - Residents

If you are looking to buy or sell a home, please contact us for details of how we can facilitate the process. Although you are not required to appoint a solicitor, it is sometimes useful to do so, particularly if you have not bought or sold before.

Holiday Homes

Unlike residential parks, holiday sites do not need a written statement but may still have rules and a site licence. Our services include negotiating agreements for sites and dealing with disputes. If you are thinking about buying a home or a complete site, contact us first for advice.

Touring Sites

We deal with camping and caravanning touring sites, including site licensing, planning permission and contractual issues.

Contact us for more information on the services that we can provide.

For other information :